If you have a question about Lifeline, we have a support center that is available to assist you.
Lifeline Support Center
7 days a week, from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. ET
Contact us at: LifelineSupport@usac.org
Call us for assistance at (800) 234-9473 (press 1 for English; press 2 for Spanish)
The Lifeline Support Center can help support questions about:
- The status of your Lifeline application
- Documents needed to show you qualify
- Lifeline companies in your area
- Assistance with recertifying your benefit
- Assistance with the Lifeline Household Worksheet
- Resetting your account
Contact your phone or internet company if you have questions about your phone or device, service, or bill. To call them, look up your company’s contact information here.
More options to get help:
- If you are not able to receive help from your company, contact your state’s utility regulator to file a complaint.
- File a Consumer Complaint:
- File a complaint about an individual Lifeline subscriber – If you suspect someone has stolen your identity and is improperly receiving Lifeline benefits, is improperly receiving Lifeline benefits for another reason, or is engaged in other fraudulent behavior affecting the Lifeline program, contact us at LifelineSupport@usac.org or (800) 234-9473.
- File a complaint about a company –
- If you are having issues with your provider involving the Lifeline program, you may want to file an informal consumer complaint with the FCC. If your issue is a billing or service issue, they will serve your complaint on your provider. Learn more at: consumercomplaints.fcc.gov.
- If a phone or internet company or one of its employees or agents is committing waste, fraud, or abuse, please contact the FCC’s Lifeline Fraud Tip Line at (855) 455-8477 or LifelineTips@fcc.gov.